Alhamdulillah..pg ni sis atilia dr OSK cll aku..dia kata aku nye borang dh smpai dan selamat diregisterkan..hehehe..dpt dh client code..tunggu surat je smpai umah.. klu tk silap aku link OSK188 ni dia.. http://www.osk188.com/index.jsp Cadangnye nk beli yg murah dulu..maklum la modal pun sikit jek..kata sis atilia ade cadang beberapa counter (under CIMB?hehehe..aku pun tk bape paham) yg akan disenaraikan nanti dan bole buat untung sikit..warrant issues ni baru kuar semlm..td aku suh booked yg paling murah..ni dia pilihan hati aku:
• CW is issued at 22.5 sen; Exercise Ratio: 1 CW for 1 share; and 8 months to maturity. Implied volatility (IV) is estimated at 46.7%, compared with historical volatilities (HV) of 29.5% (90-day) and 26.4% (260-day). CW is considered theoretically “over-valued”.
• Exercise price RM1.45 is about 1.4% above yesterday’s close (RM1.43). All-in premium is 16.56%. Simple gearing is 6.4x.
• The existing AIRASIA-CA warrant [Exercise price RM1.96; Expiry 20Oct08; 1CW for 1 share] currently trades at an implied volatility of 66.9%. It offers a gearing of 7x.
• The new AirAsia CW is considered to be cheaper in terms of IV. Investors currently holding the AIRASIA-CA could consider switching. The minor risk that investors are expose to is, the CW could suffer a potential drop in IV after listing as it is considered over-priced.
• Breakdown of analysts’ stock calls (number of analysts = 19): BUY (6); HOLD (5) and SELL (8).
• OSK Research’s 12-month target price has been revised to RM1.47. It has a NEUTRAL call on the stock.
***aku amik yg AirAsia sbb murah dr Astro,TM dll…modal baru ciput..hehehe..byk nk kena tau ni..harap2 dipermudahkan oleh Allah SWT..Amin.. slow-slow belajar ni..